DIRETO XR-T is Elite´s top of the range home trainer without sprocket cassette, a very accurate device, compatible with a wide range of bicycle models.
The OTS Integrated power meter ensures +/-1.5% accuracy – this is one of DIRETO XR-T strong suits, placing it atop Elite´s home trainer range with its realistic gradient simulation, up to 24%.
The Elite Direto XR is the latest update to the popular Direto. The redesigned, larger flywheel makes driving feel even better and allows up to 2300 W of resistance (40km / h) and the ability to simulate a 24% climb. Redesigned, highly accurate integrated power measurement with 1.5% accuracy. The redesigned frame also allows for wider compatibility with 12-speed mountain bikes. Includes one month license for Zwift and one year Elite My e-Training.
- Resistance: magnetic
- Maximum power (40 km / h): 2300 W
- Maximum rise: 24%
- Flywheel weight: 5.1 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT + (FE-C, power, speed and cadence) Bluetooth Smart (FTMS, power, speed and cadence)
- Data: speed, cadence, power. Heart rate with separate heart rate monitor
- Compatible devices for receiving data: smartphones, tablets, smart watches, cycling computers, computer (with ANT + feature).
- Compatible with e.g. With Zwift and TrainerRoad services
- Shaft standards: QR 130 and 135 mm and through shaft 12×142 mm (12×148 mm with optional adapter)
- Compatible rear packs: 9/10/11-speed Shimano® (with optional freewheel bodies 9/10/11/12 Campagnolo, SRAM XD / XDr, Shimano 12-v MicroSpline and SRAM 12-v NX)
- Mains current: 110-240 V in, 12 V / 1.5 A out
- Dimensions in working order: 650 x 840 x 550 mm (required floor area)
- Dimensions when folded: 650 x 300 x 550 mm
- Weight: 16.2 kg
- The package does not include the back pack